Friday, September 08, 2006
what's the big deal ???


I gotten back my report book..... and my teachers also say that i improved a lot.... and i indeed improved alot...... yet still lose to 'someone'.....
i have a friend , and she often have smses from someone........ but i have another friend that will ask her who it is... and she will say 'that person ' .
in chinese ( na ge ren ).... yet she never tell me who it is .... or never say that person 's name in front of me.....and there is a time that when we go out together , she smses in front of us and says ' i will ask that persoon if he/ she wants to come here with us .' and my other friends knows who that person was.....and never told me about it just say ' that person'...
then , i think that what is the big deal of having a boyfriend or someone else.......and always wants to act mysterious..... her name has a letter 'x' ... i just cant stand her......


mizuki thought hard on 12:16 AM.